[News]Terman-Mr-Care-Taker-had-to-let-the-world-know-where-he's-coming-from||||LGSWAGMUSIC


 The mostl youngest Music Promoter in Zambia Terman Mr Care Taker who is also known for his brand new crown as LORD of the SKIES.

Today early in the morning he had time to tell his fans why he's dormant and not been present in music industry for quite a long time now.

Terman Mr Care Taker took back his fans where and when he stood up serious with his career.

According to his post Terman Mr Care Taker whose also known as LORD of the SKIES said that You can only travel a miles when you turn into a starπŸ‘Ή.

It's now three (3) years since the day I realized that Iam a voice of voiceless via music and i should bring the dream in reality.

I have nailed a numbers of hit songs just to mention a few, in 2018 I gave out "Chimo Nano" & "My Love" and this two songs features the likes of 408 Empire.

In 2019 I put out "GRAVE YARD EP ALBUM" which had nine (9) songs. After that i gave the audience  song titled "UKUPANDA".

In 2020 I was occupied with a lot of personal issues but I managed to put out one song titled "We miss You Mummy" (Dedication to my late mother R.I.P) despite the hardest year , but not yet recognized at all.

This year 2021 is little bit a fearless year while sweeterπŸ‘„πŸ‘…πŸ’‹πŸ’– somehow.

Am happy that my fellow hoodmates musicians are also doing good such as Cool Jezzy, Jay Brown ,Young Ermack & Gun Star. Thank you God we have progress in different ways and all roads and ways is leading us to music. Guys together we can do it.

And not forgetting our very own and favorite music Promoter  Elmans Mwenya  C.E.O at www.pickwap.com God bless you boss am sure one day you will witness where our talents came from because you have been there with us since day one.

Just wanted to take you where I came from.

#PicWasTookIn2017

#StayBlessed

LORD of the SKIESπŸ•Š.

#ChoniChileta
#NamailoKakabalika
#BrendahSon
#LG_SWAG_MUSIC

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[FINAL-RESULTS-FOR-LG-SWAG-MUSIC-AWARDS-2019||LGSWAGMUSIC

[Audio]Twiz-Ft-Jonny-Cee-THE-WAY-SHE-DO-THAT-Prody -By-Twiz|||LGSWAGMUSIC